So, who's ready for the October issue from Paper Issues? It's time for this month's round 2 and I am joining in. The issue is called "You Knock My Fox Off" and here are a few ideas to get you started (use one or use them all). Feel free to use any product you'd like. Projects can be new or old and you're welcome to share as many as you'd like.
- Use woodland animal embellishments.
- Create something about the people you love.
- Have an element hang off the side of your project.
- Use the Paper Issues fox card.
- Scrap pictures about fall, Halloween, and doors.
Here is my layout, using the lovely Hello Fall collection from Simple Stories.
I also used the cut file I designed for Paper Issues. You can grab it for FREE in the Papers Issues store.
Here are a couple of close-up shots, just because the details are fun :-)
I hope you feel inspired to play along with us! And as usual, you can grab the collection I used in the Paper Issues store. Use ALEX at checkout to get 20% off your order.
Thanks for stopping by!