Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January Love

No, not the month. The kit!

Yesterday I received my January kit from My Scrapbook Nook. I've lost all hope to ever receive the December kit. But I think I will be able to recover from that lost now when I got this gorgeous January kit to play with ;-) The kit contains lovely Hot Chocolate collection from Fancy Pants.

I was up until 3 AM to finish this page!  I have a very soar throat and a bad cough that bothers me a lot so I couldn't sleep anyway ;-) Yes, I am a nocturnal scrapper...


Linnea got a pair of cross-country skis from Santa. She was so eager to try them that my husband had to put his skis on and go outside to make her ski-tracks in his parents’ backyard. Their neighbors got a real good Christmas entertainment :-) Even though she kept falling, she laughed a lot and seemed to have fun. “Push me dady!” she shouted. Sometimes her skis got hidden under the deep snow which troubled her. “Where are my skis?” she asked in a worried voice.  She got tired after one lap; set down and… yep… ate snow.

Here are some close-ups.


I made this flowerish embellishment by cutting out some "chocolate swirls" and putting them together with a brad.


I really liked the stickers that go with this beatiful collection!


I had a lot of fun playing with toys I got from Santa. I've been I good girl, you know ;-) One of the toys I used is the Rain Drop edge punch. Love it! I made the little circles with my new circle cutter. Both are from Martha Stewart. I found the circle cutter a bit tricky to use. I guess that I simply have to practise a lot ;-)

You know, it felt great to scrap again! Satisfaction.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Carina said...

Oh! I haven't checker My mail box yet. Maybe mine is here too!

Love the LO!

Maja/eyovine said...

Sååå underbart att se dig scrappa igen =) Väntar på mitt januari kit.. men det kommer väl såsmåningom. Ja här har vi hur mycket som helst av detta vita fluff.. men vi har inte åkt skidor .. utan skridskor och kälke. Härlig layout på Linnea ( visst var det så hon hette??). Vad stor hon blivit!

Kramiz Maja

Morfen said...

Underbar layout!

Lillnettan said...

Välkommen tillbaka! :-D Roligt att se dig här igen. Hoppas att du tar det lugnare denna gång så att inte alla förväntningar kväver skaparlusten. Stor kram!

Nenne said...

Härligt Alex, vilken härlig LO, jag älskar ju de där färgerna! Snyggt att mista i hörnen!!! Att jag aldrig tänkt på det!? Men det är ju därför jag älskar ditt skapande, du går verkligen utanför ramarna vännen!

Cattis said...

Såå kul att se dig igen!! =) Vilken härlig layout! Gillar också de mistade kanterna...måste jag testa. Nu måste jag spara ner den här nya adressen, så fort jag kommer hem från jobbet.

Ha det så bra!

/Cattis

bitte71 said...

Men ÅÅÅÅHHH, vad roligt att du är tillbaka vännen!! Jag har saknat dina glada inlägg i gamla bloggen. Och vilken comeback då, helt ljuvlig layout!!!
Massa kramar Marie