Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Not only boys like cars

The first time I saw Echo Park Paper, I instantly fell in love. It is a pretty new company. I believe it was grounded in April 2010. I can tell you – if I had seen them before, I would definitely not wait this long to start scrapping again! Adorable papers! Good quality. Bright, happy colors with a distressed touch. Yummy! I bought the collection called “Little Boy” and I want more!

Yes, I know that I have a daughter, but my daughter happens to love airplanes, cars, trucks and huge bulldozers. She likes pink and princesses too, but when she got to choose a color for her room, she chose blue. So the “Little Boy” collection was a must-have :-)

Here is a layout about Linneas car wash.



Again a lot of cutting. I built up the frame by cutting out pieces of a roadway from this cute paper.


You can’t imagine how I struggled to make everything on the layout straight. I am not used to these clean and straight lines. I am more like a sloppy (on purpose?) scrapper... And believe me - it is straight (ok, almost straight) even though it doesn’t look so in this photo. It is not a scrapbooker in me that failed. It was the photographer ;-)

That would be all for this time.

Hope to see you soon again!


3 comments:

Morfen said...

Så snyggt med vägen runt om som bildar en ram!!

Cattis said...

En sån vill jag ha sa Melvin när han såg denna layout! ;) Gillar detaljerna och vägen som går runt det hela med bilar och text!

Maja/eyovine said...

Cool =) Klart tjejer kan vara"killiga". Min ena tjej pluggar till rörmokare och den andra tjejen blir klar betongbyggare nu till våren ;). Å visst är dom fin echo park papprena =)

Så roligt att ha dig tillbaka i scrapvärlden. Har saknat dig!

Kramiz Maja