Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh well... It was worth a try.

My December kit is here!!!  It was soooo worth waiting for! It’s gorgeous! *happy*

I’ve been thinking about this layout since the day I ordered the kit. 


I was really looking forward Lucia (Saint Lucy’s Day).  Mostly just to take some cute pictures of Linnea. :-D  I dreamed of her wearing a white gown with a red sash and a crown of candles on her curly head.  I dreamed of her smiling and singing all the songs she learned. Yeah, right… She was just not in the mood.  I was not able to take a single picture of her during the ceremony because I had to hold her in my arms all the time. Disappointed as I was, I made her put the entire outfit on again when we got home... again, just to try to get a good shot.  Obsessed? Could be… As you can see, she was still not in the mood… But it was still worth a try! ;-) Poor kid…


Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you leave me.  I am sure I will have more to share with you very, very soon. I can almost hear these gorgeous My Mind’s Eye papers calling my name…

6 comments:

Annette said...

Underbar layout! Roligt att jag hittade in till dig!

Kram, Annette

Carina Flufftoffla said...

Åh, härligt att du fick kitet till slut och guuuuvasöööt hon är! Hahahaha! Min tös var inte heller helt förtjust i att lussa i år, men inte fullt lika demonstrativ.

cia said...

MEn vad söt hon är!
Underbart. Väl matchade papper/dekos. Snyggt!

Miss Goldie said...

Hej Alex!
Så kul att du är tillbaka igen! Vi var många som undrade vart du plötsligt försvann! Och jag är såå imponerad över dina första LO:s, det ser verkligen inte ut som om du haft en lång scrappaus! Jättesnygga!

Och tack för grattisarna till vår lillebror! :-)

Tanya Tahir said...

this is such a fun layout, love what you've done with the kit!!

Maja/eyovine said...

Helt underbar fotoserie =D =D. Å du rockar även detta kit ;)

Kramiz Maja