Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Walking in a winter wonderland

Yes, there is something special about walking in a winter wonderland.  But sometimes it can get a bit too fun.

We live 5 (walking) minutes away from Linneas nursery school. Most of the days when I pick her up, she enjoy sitting in her stroller. But sometimes she wants to walk by herself. Of course, I am trying to encourage her to do so. I don’t know how many times during that short little trip, I can hear myself shouting: “Wrong way, Linnea!” That is how a 5 minutes’ walk can turn into 45. Those days we usually have sausage and pasta for dinner ;-)

Here is a layout about one of those fun walks.


The "Hot Chocolate" collection by Fancy Pants felt just perfect for this page!




I had a lot of fun making this one! As you can see, I was really in a mood for hand-cutting :-)

I love snow, I really do. But come on... It's pouring down again! Again! I think we all can agree on that it is enough now...

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

cia said...

Men vad kul med lite livstecken från dig igen!
Jättefina LO's du bjuder på :-)
*Lägger till nya i favoritlistan*
/Cia

Tanya Tahir said...

You seriously rocked the January kit!! LOVE your work!

Nenne said...

Snyggt! Wow vilket jobb med klippningen av trädet där! :p Snygg design, massor av härliga detaljer!

EmmLa said...

Åh så vackert! ♥

Morfen said...

OOOOOOOOO vad fint!! *njuter*

Maja/eyovine said...

Så härlig!! Å historen till den kul och så sann!! Man ska inte ha bråttom när man är ute med de små ;)

Kramhögar på dig =)