Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

And when you reach, reach high!

I've been scrappin'! Yey!

I can't really grasp my own style. It differs from layout to layout. Somehow, I can't decide who I am as a scrapbooker... But it doesn't matter... at the moment, I really enjoy experimenting...

Another thing I can't make up my mind about is whether I wanna blog in Swedish, or in English or in both languages. I guess that mood of the day will have to decide on that one ;-)

Oh well, enough chatting... here is what I've made:


I like how the balloons turned out.



One thing that bothers me with mists is how they warp my papers! Grrrr! I've read tips and tricks about how to prevent this to happen, but I still have a lot to learn...

Thank you for peeking in! Your sweet comments mean a world to me! See you soon!

6 comments:

Nenne said...

Härligt färgglatt och jag lääängtar efter att se vad du gör med febkitet (apropå din PS nedan - WOW sååå underbart foto!)

Annette said...

Gillar, gillar, gillar!! Håller med dig, ballongerna, och även flygplanet som är på väg ut ur bilden var jätteläckert!

Pam said...

Loooove that layout, the balloons are fantastic, you should totally link that to Echo Park's Thursday post so they feature it next Thursday!!!

Thanks you so so SO much for the sweet comment you left on my blog, it meant a lot to me!! Hopefully next time though:)

Hope you have a FANTASTIC week!!!
xo

Emma said...

Åh, TOKälskar LOn. Helt underbar!! Och vilket foto... :) Kramen!!

Cattis said...

Den här gillar jag supermycket!!! Upplägget, färger fotot allt!! =)

Kraam!

LG said...

AMAZING in every way especially those balloons!