Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Colorful

Oh, I have this really cute layout I've made. Happy, bright colors. Mists and stars. But... I don't know if I can share it...

The thing is... Pencil Lines is having a DT call! I am not going to encourage you to apply 'cause that would cut my chances.. tee-hee... ;-) What a dream, huh? I love their sketches! So, I've been playing with the Design Team Search Sketch  but I don't know if it's OK to show the result here and now. I hate hanging on my layouts... I have this disease - I just neeeeed to show it the same minute it gets digital... But I think I will have to make it... I want that spot soooo bad... it's not worth the risk :-)

Luckily, I have another happy, bright and colorful layout to blog about! This one:


No patterned papers. Just torn cardboard, paint, mesh, ribbons, alphas, stickers and buttons. 


Linnea loves finger-paint! I am not sure if it's painting she loves or if she just enjoys getting messy. In any case, the best thing we ever bought her was this yellow apron! The best thing!

Thanks for stopping by! Hugs to you all!

5 comments:

Nenne said...

Wohooo! du kommer få giget, de är ju helt galna om de inte tar med dig!!!

hoppas ni fått lite klarhet i lillgummans åkomma nu(snart) låter inge kul alls, man blir ju sjuuuk av att åtminstone inte veta vad det är och vad man kan göra!!!

Storkramen!

Maja/eyovine said...

Denna layout tokälskar jag. Alla de glada färgerna och så den ruffiga kraft bakgrunden =). Håller tummarna för dig. Hoppas du får uppdraget!

Kramiz Maja

Sherri said...

This is awesome!!!

LG said...

Wishing you good luck! I am so amazed how you've grown as a scrapbooker. Your layouts are just getting better and better. NOW I AM A HUGE FAN OF YOUR WORKS!!!!

Cattis said...

Den här är riktigt snygg!! Gillar att du använt wellpapp som bakgrund. Måste försöka hitta en hel bit jag också!