Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Always on the Run

Hi there! Hope you are having a great day!

I am at home, taking care of my sick daughter. I am seriously starting to hate this time of the year. In February, I was at home for almost 50% of my working time!!! Most of the time I was taking care of her. Rest of the time I was taking care of my self. I think we've had our share now. Please... make it stop! Bring on the spring!

While waiting for the leaves to reappear on the trees, I made this layout using the new Springtime collection by Echo Park.



The layout is about how rarely we get to see Linnea walk. I have wondered if she knows how to :-) Well, not any more actually... These days she seems to have learned how to control her own legs. But last year... Last year she was always running!

I was inspired to create this butterfly-tree by this picture I found on Etsy:


"Birds of a Feather" by Laura McCabe. 

I love Etsy! The place is loaded with inspiration!

Time for the two of us to try to take a nap. I say "try" because I'm pretty sure that Linnea will try to object ;-)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice weekend!

6 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Oh I know how hard it is when kids are unwell. It takes over your whole life and all your energy! There is no shame in saying that because ALL mothers know what its like..I do wish better days for you...hang in there.This is a beautiful layout...I love the tree....what an awesome detail! Love it! All the best ..nadia.

Essmo said...

Vilken härlig LO! Blir alldeles glad av å kolla på den! =)
Hoppas du får en härlig helg,
kram K.

Anonymous said...

OMG! The tree is awesome!! Still proud of you :) /Sis'

LG said...

love how you were inspired by that tree illustration. The effect is so beautiful and so spring. LOVE IT

UlrikaT said...

åhh, vilket härligt träd, man kan verkligen se att du hämtat inspiration från etsy bilden!
Tråkigt att vara sjuk och ha sjuka barn men det blir förhoppningsvis bättre för oss alla nu när vi går mot våren.
Kram/
Ulrika

Annelie said...

Åh va läcker, du e verkligen dunder duktig!!!