Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I simply enjoy you

I've been scrapping a lot of older pictures lately. You know why? Because I can still only take winter photos!!! Winter or indoor. With all these bright, colorful new collections I need the Sun, green grass and an outfit that doesn't include an oversized winter overall. Is that too much to ask for? ;-)

These photos are from the summer of 2009. I was still on maternity leave, simply enjoying my little baby girl. Those were the days...



I have used the Springtime collection by Echo Park for this one. The colors felt just perfect for my pictures.

Wanna know what I have right here besides me? The March kit from My Scrapbook Nook. Look at that gorgeousness! This time I ordered a whole bunch from the add-ons section, including the Crate Portrait collection kit. Emmas Shoppe + Portrait *drool* I feel paralyzed facing all this beauty. I think it will take me a day or two to start cutting them. It's not often I feel this way, but believe me - I honestly don't think a paper collection can get much better than this. Pretty. Pretty. Pretty.

Thanks for peeking in! ♥

3 comments:

Reija said...

Vet du, jag är helt såld på Echo Park. Mer inspirerande och lättscrappade papper kan man få leta efter... Har just gjort färdigt en layout till med For the Record och så har du också skapat med EP. Så fin layout och så fina minnen! Det är kul att titta tillbaka ibland. Även om det kanske är för att man inte riktigt har tagit nya vår/sommarbilder. Vi får vänta ett tag med alla fina nyheter... som sagt, känns inte kul att ta kort på lortiga overaller och leriga lekplatser :).
Jag vill sååååå gärna se vad du ska göra med Crate! Jag ska nog ta och beställa dem senare så jag behöver inspiration.
Sov så gott och ha en trevlig helg!

UlrikaT said...

Wow, så stiligt med all "white space" eller här kanske man ska säga prickigt område! :) En otroligt perfekt LO det här, härliga färger och fint med allt lager på lager under bilderna!
Kram/
Ulrika

LG said...

what precious photos to scrap! I love how you did your title work here.

Cant wait to see your creations with the March kit!