Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lily Bee x 2

#1:  A Lily Bee TooOoT! My "Happy to be creating again" layout is featured on the Lily Bee blog :-) I feel so honored, so excited. Thanks Lily Bee!
God how I hope that I will get a chance to play with their new collections! Hope Swedish stores will bring them in... like - NOW! :-) I believe that one of the Nook kits will be featuring Picket Fence. Can't wait!

#2: A Lily Bee layout! This time using the Lovely collection. I bought all the Lily Bee papers I could find :-D Wish I had the Lovely rub-ons and chipboard stickers, but the Lily Bee elements were even harder to find than papers. Oh well... Here is the layout:


Linnea's 2nd birthday. We had the Jungle theme. What do you think about my Monkey cake? :-) How I laughed... It didn't turn out as imagined, but everybody loved it, especially the birthday girl. So eventually, I started to like it too ;-)

I cut the word "lovely" from the paper "name stripes". Too cute not to use :-)


I have used three different edge punches on this one, which reminds me that I need to buy more... A Jenny Bowlin rub-on is framing the "2".


Thank you so much for visiting! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

6 comments:

LG said...

love the simplicity if this page Alex :)made the photos standout

Andrea Amu said...

Such a precious page, Alex! The monkey cake is sweet! Great job, girl!
And congrats on the Lilybee blog feature... woot!

Cia said...

Många fina Layouter nu, du verkar få mycket gjort?! Kul!

Essmo said...

Vilken härlig LO! Superfin!
kram K.

Cattis said...

Underbart härlig layout!! Och jag blir jämt så glad när jag tittar in till dig..får vårkänslor av alla dina fjärilar och blommor runt bloggen!=)

teacher jessy said...

Congrats on the Lily Bee toot! Well deserved! Truly enjoyed looking at ur creations :)