Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

I ♥ her bed hair look

I love this picture of Linnea. Love her wild bed hair look. Her messy morning curls deserve a layout, don't you think? :-)


I used Lily Bee Head over Heels collection. The papers are perfect to express love :-) This collection is featured in the January kit from My Scrapbook Nook. I cut the love stripe with banners from one of the journaling cards that was included in the kit.


"Love" letters are also cut from one of the journaling cards. I wanted to keep this layout pretty clean and simple, so I chose to have a single (but huge) embellishment next to the photo.


Aww, look at these pretty plumped up lips!!! My sweet little girl!  


I guess I'll go back to bed now. Still not feeling well... Just had to share this one with you :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: