Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

In My Daughter's Eyes

This time, I'll let the lyrics (used as journaling on this layout) speak for themselves.

In My Daughter's Eyes 
by Martina McBride

In my daughter's eyes, I am a hero.
I am strong an' wise,
And I know no fear.
But the truth is plain to see:
She was sent to rescue me,
I see who I wanna be, in my daughter's eyes.

In my daughter's eyes, everyone is equal,
Darkness turns to light,
And the world is at peace.
This miracle God gave to me,
Gives me strength when I am weak.
I find reason to believe, in my daughter's eyes.

An' when she wraps her hand around my finger,
Oh, it puts a smile in my heart.
Everything becomes a little clearer.
I realize what life is all about.
It's hangin' on when your heart has had enough;
It's givin' more when you feel like givin' up.
I've seen the light: it's in my daughter's eyes. 

In my daughter's eyes, I can see the future.
A reflection of who I am,
An' what will be.
An' though she'll grow an', some day, leave:
Maybe raise a family,
When I'm gone, I hope you'll see,
How happy she made me,
For I'll be there, in my daughter's eyes.


I have used My Mind's Eye Lime Twist collection.



The layout is for My Scrapbook Nook crop challenge #7 and here is the beautiful voice that inspired me to make it.


I feel blessed.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you like the new look of my blog :-)


8 comments:

Annette said...

Underbar..! Så mustiga härliga färger, och så gillar jag hur du dekorerar. Så snyggt med knappen där du stansat ut en fjäril. Och mycket text, utan att det tar över, det gillar jag! Kram kram

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Vilken text!!! Sitter här med tårar i ögonen och ser knappt din layout ;).... torkar mig lite och snyter mig.
Suprfint. Fotot underbart som passar utmärkt till texten. Gillar hur du stansat ut fjärilen ur fotot.

Å ja, jag gillar din nya look i bloggen... mycket lugnare ;)

Kramiz Maja

Monique Liedtke said...

Absolutely stunning!! I'm a big fan of the color red and this layout is just perfect! Love that punched butterfly!!

Tanya said...

wow what beautiful lyrics and such a beautiful page! Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my last blog post - it feels good to be back! :)

Deanna said...

Good grief woman! I'm LOVING everything that you're making these days! You've come back with a vengence!

teacher jessy said...

That lyrics is just so beautiful & so is your layout. Love the photo and the dimension u created on it.

antenucci said...

I love the rolled paper on this and how you did your journaling.

Dani Cristina said...

I loved it!!!BEAUTIFUL!!
kISSES