Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Little Miss Personality

Linnea's personality started to show when she was just a little baby. And now, at the age of three, she has more colors than a rainbow! She takes my breath away every single day! This layout is about her: My little Miss Personality.


I made this one for a sketch challenge on October Afternoon's blog. Papers are OA 5 & Dime, one of my favorite lines ever!

I love playing with titles! I always try to make the title part of my overall design and this time I am pretty pleased with the result :-)



I left a little pocket to the left of the photos. My journaling is going in there once I have found the words to describe all her personalities. That's the hard part!


Today, she is my little Miss Sick. She has high fever and I am at home taking care of here. Guess what we've been doing the whole day? Cartoooooooons! I LOVE being mom! ;-)

Thanks for peeking in! Have a great Tuesday! 

3 comments:

Zarah said...

Suuuuuuuupersött!!

Karolina/karehed said...

Vilken underbar LO! Titeln är supersnygg! :-)

Monique Liedtke said...

Another super layout!! Love your style and started following your blog!!