Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Scrapbook Nook crop: Challenge #4

Finally! I had some time to make a layout for challenge #4 over at My Scrapbook Nook. The challenge was to lift one of your own layouts from 2011. Soooo much fun!

Here is how the 2012 version turned out:


And this is the original layout I chose to lift:


I could make a billion layouts just about her smile! 

I have used Lily Bee Picket Fence line along with some embellis from Webster's Pages. 


I made this little heart of a paper stripe, inspired by a fun Lily Bee tutorial.



Hope you are having a nice weekend! I have to keep this post short, 'cause... well, this little girl with the most beautiful smile in the world ain't smiling right now :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Maja/eyovine said...

Snygg litft av dig själv =). Underbart foto! Hjärtat var supersött!

Gillar layouten här nedan också. Gillar de blandade bostävena i titeln och den härliga fotoserien.

Det är så kul att du scrappar igen =)

Kramiz Maja

Monique Liedtke said...

GORGEOUS!! and that photo is so so beautful!!

Annette said...

Wow, den är alldeles ljuvlig!! Vad roligt att se så mycket fint av dig igen!

Shannon91 said...

so beautiful ! j'adore !!!
Une belle petite fille ...
Bizz