Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Scrapbook Nook crop: Challenge #2

It's that time of the month...
I am having my once-in-a-month-pains and this time it feels a little too much. So much that I had to stay at home today. It's almost noon and I am still wearing my pjs! Ha! Feels like luxury for someone with a little kid; someone like me.

The good thing about being at home is that I can update my blog with a layout I made yesterday :-)
This one is for the Challenge #2 over at the Nook. The challenge was to use 10 different patterned papers! Yes, you read it right - 10!!! I don't think I have ever used that many papers on a single page. It was really, really tough! The original idea I came up with was totally different than the outcome. Different papers, different photo, different design. Buuuuuut... well... it turned out nothing like the picture in my head LOL I had to start all over and 5 hours later I could clean up the mess satisfied, with a big smile on my face. I love the result!



This time I used the September kit from My Scrapbook Nook. The kit featured Crate Paper Random collection. I am really starting to like paper stripes along page borders. I've been seeing this technique all around the scrap world for a while now...

Thanks for peeking in and for leaving me your love ♥

Have a nice day!

6 comments:

Maja/eyovine said...

Åh fantastiskt vacker =). Denna älskar jag. Dina pappers och dekorationsval är superba till det fotot.

Kramiz Maja

Marinette said...

Gorgeous!! Love the design of your page and this soooo beautiful picture♥♥

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Lovely work.

UlrikaT said...

Otroligt läckert!! Så kul att se dig scrappa igen! :)
Kram/
Ulrika

LG said...

This is simply amazing! The colors you chose is perfect for that photo

Tanya Privalova said...

Alex, I just have no words)))you are so talented!you have amazing layots!!I`m so happy to be with you in LYB team))amazing!thank you for inspiration and have a nice day :)

Hugs
Tanya
Ukraine)