Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Quick Sunday post

Hope you are having a great Sunday!

I am here to show you a layout I made last night. I was up 'til 4 to finish it! I don't have my own scrap room so I can't just leave the mess and go to bed. I always try to finish a layout once I've started, which sometimes results in late, late scrappy hours.

I found this lovely sketch over at Jillibean Soup.


I didn't have any Jillibean Soup papers to play with (how come???) but I did have their journaling sprouts! It says that you have to use some Jillibean Soup goodies to participate in the Sketch Challenge, so I hope that the sprouts are enough. Anyhow, here is my take:


The papers are My Minds Eye Lime Twist. I don't get this thing... colors looked so much better when viewed outside Blogger! Strange...


I had some fun with twine:


That's it for this time! I think I am going to spend some time with my vacuum cleaner now...

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Maja/eyovine said...

SNYGGT!! Gillar vad du gjort med "twinen". Fina foton på dig och Linnea också =) *visst var det så hon heter*

har också brottats med dammsugaren idag =)

Kramiz Maja

danielle said...

Love this!! I want to play along, too!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and yes, please play along with us over at the Creative Type!

Annette said...

Ännu mer!! Vad roligt! Supersnygg detalj med den lilla stansade kanten med snören, hur kommer du på allting?!

Evelin said...

am featuring you over at Paper Issues :D Love your layout! I may be biased since I love pastel blue.. HAHAHA