Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Scrap goal for 2012: Consistency

October Afternoon has a challenge about creative goals for 2012. I could write a long list about goals I would like to accomplish as a scrapbooker, but I realize something: Without consistency I will not be able to accomplish a thing!

I must learn how to be consistent with pretty much anything I do. I could easily apply this goal on the rest of my life as well, not only the scrapbooking. I must learn how to be a little less of an "all or nothing" girl. I want to make scrapbooking a natural part of my life; not something I abuse for couple of months and then barely touch.  I want to be consistent with the quality of my layouts. I know that I am capable of making some pretty good stuff (at least I want to believe that :)), I just need to add the same dedication to everything I do. I need to let every layout take the time it needs.

Consistency; my scrap goal for 2012.


The papers are October Afternoon 5&Dime. They are so pretty that it hurts cutting them! This gorgeous line was featured in the July My Scrapbook Nook kit. 


I have noticed that I often use yellow as accent color. Yellow is just perfect for that little extra touch :-) Here, I added a yellow rub-on to the red button. Me like the blue-red-yellow combination!

Thanks for stopping by! Wish me luck with my goal ;-)

5 comments:

LG said...

this is soooo beautiful! Love the dart that you added

Megan Aaron said...

love that layout, love your word! I was nodding while reading your post.

danielle said...

beautiful! You should play with us over at The Creative Type!
www.useyourtype.blogspot.com
We have fun guest designers and prizes!

Zarah said...

Duuuuu - den är sjukt snygg!! Du med, för övrigt. :D

Cath. said...

Sååå underbar! Och vad härligt att du är tillbaka! Kram och god fortsättning!