Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Little Bookworm

A good thing about being at home with Linnea every single day is that I get a chance to take a lot of pictures of her :-)

Here she is, "reading" all the books we got from the library (plus a couple we bought on our way home!).


She never seem to get enough of the books! That's pretty much the only thing that can keep her still for more than 15 minutes.

For this layout I have mixed October Afternoon Sasparilla and 5&Dime. Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love LOVE October Afternoon!

I was actually inspired by the sketch on their blog. It's so fun with all the weekly challenges they have. I really enjoy them! The bad news - I'm almost out of my OA goodies! So now I have a dilemma - buy some old OA papers or wait for the new beeeeautiful collections to start shipping? They are known to be late with their releases... can I survive the wait? Sigh....

Anyway, want to see some closeups? Hope so, 'cause I have a few ;-)



I was so happy when I saw this "We make learning fun!" sentence on one of the 5&Dime papers. It felt so perfect.


Another thing that felt perfect for this layout was this trim from Jillibean Soup.


I hope that you are not getting tired of my creations made with the February kit from My Scrapbook Nook. I am sure I've told told you before - it's addictive! 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a nice weekend!

11 comments:

Shellye said...

I LOVE how you clustered all of those photos...amazing layout! I haven't even touched this kit yet and I can't wait to create with it :)
happy weekend to you!

pruts said...

super !!!
you cut out those little stars !!!
and the cluster in the corner. love it !!!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Another stunning layout. You have really made the most of the February kit!!

pinkalishious said...

your rocking these pages & i would never think of using that background page for a girl, what are those bright white spots?? they show up so well xx

Monique Liedtke said...

Another fabulous page!! I LOVE your style! and this design is great!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Wow, I love the cluster of sweet photos!!!! Amazing, as always!

Deanna said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE what you did with the teeny stars! awesome detail!

Laurence said...

Really love what you did with this kit !

Marinette said...

Stunning! Love your style girl♥♥

SamSam said...

another gorgeous layout! love all the details =)

Sam Wright said...

Brill page! love the photos too!