Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Bundle of Charm

Okay... I am not saying this just because Linnea is my daughter, but believe me - she is the most charming little thing on earth! Wherever we go, she puts a smile on peoples face. People always comment on her beauty, her hair, her smile. They always try to talk to her and she's always (well, almost) happy to answer.

This photo is from our holiday on Gran Canaria. She was running back and forth on the beach when we took it. She was so happy, enjoying all the attention from the people around her. My little bundle of charm.


I created this layout using Lily Bee Picket Fence. Love how the papers match her dress :-)  This is my take on My Scrapbook Nook crop challenge #8. The challenge was to create a banner with at least 10 elements of different shapes, and not repeat any shape more than 3 times. My banner consists of 2 fabric tags of 2 different shapes, 3 white little roses, 3 butterflies and 2 buttons. 


I don't usually do banners, so this challenge seemed to be very hard. But I was wrong - it was so much fun! I really enjoyed making this cute little banner :-) 

I used a lot of regular white sewing thread this time. I think it added a great texture to the page.


Can't believe it's Friday tomorrow! Where did this week go??? I just can't believe how time flies... But that's a good thing, I guess. The sooner my old job ends, the better. I am soooo ready for a new start!

Thanks for stopping by! You make me happy!


9 comments:

Marinette said...

Stunning! Love the design of your LO and the great pictures of your daughter (adorable♥)

Deanna said...

Alex, this just blew me away when I saw it at the Nook. You totally rocked the challenge! I'm glad you ended up enjoying it! :D

Pam said...

I LOVE this page, you did so good with the challenge! I love the addition of the white thread too:) Your daughter is so irresistible too, she is so adorable!

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Nog är hon charmig alltid... å då har jag inte ens träffat linnea IRL =). Underbar layout. Så coolt med all vit sytråd.

Kramiz Maja

Jona Panesa said...

wow this is so lovely!!!

teacher jessy said...

This is beautiful. I love the thread going all over your layout. Your daughter is indeed a charming one! She is pretty ;)

Annika said...

Helt underbar layout!

mamma mu said...

happy, happy happy, this make me happy // Lena H

LG said...

this is soooo beautiful! Love the simplicity and all the details