Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Mind's Eye Challenge 32

So, I was actually able to put down October Afternoon and play a little with My Mind's Eye. I was inspired by the sketch on their blog challenge and I decided to give it a try. The outcome? A wedding layout! I made this page for my dear husband instead of giving him a Valentine's card. He can have it at work instead of his ordinary photo frame of us.


I have used My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Sunshine collection. It's a really elegant line. I was not sure if I would be able to handle it, but I actually like how this layout turned out :-)

And here is the sketch that inspired me:


I have applied the design on the small cluster of photos, papers and embellishments. 



And now, please allow me to brag a little *lol* I won the January inspiration challenge over at Get Picky! I am so, so, happy! And I think I forgot to show you this!


My project was featured on 2 Peas! It may seem silly, but things like this can really make my day :)

Okay, enough bragging ;-) Thanks for stopping by! ♥

12 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fabulous take on the sketch! LOVE your page! good luck! and congrats on being featured!!

Marinette said...

Fabulous layout and great pictures! Love your style girl! Good luck for this challenge and congrats on being featured!

Kyoko Matsumura (mini) said...

Amazing!Love your style:)

Anonymous said...

Ja, vilken fin bild och vilken fin layout! Och kul idé att använda skissen som en deldesign av en större design (lite OOP liksom ;)). Jag tycker resultatet blev mycket bättre är skissen. Välbalanserat och sobra färger som för uppmärksamheten till det färgstarka utbytet av blickar och den ömsesidiga lyckan på er bröllopsdag. Fiiin! Kram/Jenny M

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

denna är magiskt vacker Alex! Snacka om att papprena är som gjorda för att scrappa bröllopsfoton med. Grattis till vinsten och till att bli utvald på 2 peas =) Gläds med dig!

Kramiz Maja

Rachael Funnell said...

Your STUNNING Happy With You Layout Grabbed my Attention over @ the MME Sketch Challenge........
Just to Stop by & check it O.U.T!!!

SamSam said...

love your layout. love the blank spaces. so fabulous

Nenne said...

Underbar layout! Så läcker tolkning du gjort av skissen...bara wow!

Lilith Eeckels said...

This is sooooo amazing. Love everything about the layout. Great idea to size everything done. I do that a lot!!! And congrats on being featured!

LG said...

You would definitely win! This is sooo gorgeous! Congrats on being featured at 2Peas

Jody said...

I love, love, love this LO! You did an absolutely amazing job! The simplicity of the colors make your photos stand out, capturing the essance of the moment! I love the paint splats too - can never have enough! Good luck!

Liz said...

This is a fantastic page! Love everything about the details.