Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Oh, give me a sweet kiss!

I got my February kit from My Scrapbook Nook!!! It's gorgeous!!!

Seriously, I would have never bought a cowboy inspired line by my own (the kit features October Afternoon Sasparilla). But believe me, Leah, she's got an eye for this stuff! I am so glad she can see things that I don't. I would be missing so much if I wasn't part of that fabulous place!

So, what's all this excitement about? Well, this!


I had so much fun making this one! The colors are wonderful! They are even prettier in real life than here (I don't get this Blogger!) And it was so easy to scrap. The layout took me 1-2 hours to make, and for me that is F.A.S.T! 

A wanted the word "kiss" to pop a little bit so I layered the green alphas on top of the Sasparilla alpha stickers.

I created this layout for an October Afternoon challenge called "design. repeat". The challenge was to choose a design element and repeat.I think it's obvious what I've been repeating here...


But just in case you've missed it - it's the circles! :-)


Can't wait to play with this kit again! :-) I had no idea that Sasparilla was this gorgeous! Did you get surprised by a specific paper line lately? 

Thanks for peeking in! 

14 comments:

Zarah said...

Riktigt läckert! Håller med dig om det där med kiten - det är tokigt vilka grejer man inte trodde man skulle gilla, men som Leah tar med i kit och som man ÄLSKAR när man väl lägger vantarna på dem! :D

Danielle said...

Your layout is fabulous, love how you used the circles!

Mette said...

WOW! Vilken läcker layout!

Marinette said...

Very great design!! Love all those circles!! Bravo mon amie♥

pruts said...

ooh love the circles!!!
great lo !!

Hilde/Scoobie said...

jeg sier bare: WOW! Så flott med srklene som går igjen - noen utstansede og noen som popper opp! Og så brukte den lange teksen på toppen SÅÅÅ kreativt. Denne bare må gå til topps i OAs utfordring!!!

Lilith Eeckels said...

This is amazing. Love what you did with the circles and those photos are adorable!

antenucci said...

I thought the same thing about this kit so I can't wait to see what you all do with it - I love your take so far!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

This is so awesome! I love the punched circles and little flags!

Stacey Michaud said...

this is fabulous! I love the circles!

scrappin_in_AK said...

what a unique wonderful page

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow! This is AWESOME!!! So unique and inventive! Love it!!!

Annika said...

Awsome layout! Love the design!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Just wanted to say there is a little something for you on my blog!