Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oh my goodness!!!

Pinch me someone!!!

This morning when I woke up I had the happiest email in my inbox. It was from the sweetest Liz telling me that I've made the Swoon Cycling Team over at My Little Yellow Bicycle!!! Yezzzz! Go and check it out! That 's my name on that fabulous list! Oh, yes it is! *doing my happy dance*

I am so excited! This is the first time I get a chance to design for a manufacturer. Have you seen their gorgeous Swoon collection? Those goodies are on their way to my scrap desk now! I have so many wedding photos that have been waiting for this opportunity. It's going to be perfect! Can't wait!

*taking a deep breath*

I am kind of nervous though. LOL

Thanks for letting me share my happy, happy news with you!

11 comments:

Zarah said...

GRATTIS, gullet!! Du kommer att slå dem med häpnad! :D

Jennifer said...

Hi Alex! Congrats as well! This is my first time too! LOL! I love your blog as well....your's is a little more sophisticated. Looking forward to working with you!
:)

Izzyb said...

Congrats! I know you'll do wonderful work and Liz is an awesome boss!

Robbie said...

I just took a stroll around your blog and I just LOVE your work!! It might be your first, but I'm quite sure it won't be the last! Congrats and excited to see what you do!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Grattis! Vad kul! Kramizar /Jenny M

Liz said...

So excited to have you work with us Alex! Your blog and your work is really beautiful. Yep - get those wedding photos out!

Jody said...

Congratulations! I bet it feels great! You have such a great talent I'm sure this is only the beginning of being on design teams for you! Yeah!

Ann Cicilie said...

Såååå tøft altså, jeg er sikker på at du lager noe fantastisk! Kos deg masse med de lekre saker!

Nenne said...

Wooooo! YES! Grattis vännen! älskar little yellow bicycle 8svårt att få tag på i sverige?!) och du kommer göra under! *glad*

Danielle said...

I'm so happy for you, you totally deserve this spot!! Congrats my friend!

Monique Liedtke said...

Wohoo!!Congrats Alex, that's great news!! SOOOOOOO happy for you!!!