Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Skies Are The Limit

I can't stop playing with the February kit from My Scrapbook Nook! I can't even look at any other papers! I am addicted...

I made a pep talk layout for myself. I am feeling a little bit nervous about starting a new job, needing to prove myself all over again. Deep inside I know that I am good. I know that I can do it. I just need to keep believing in myself and see this as a new, great opportunity. This layout is a note to myself: The skies are the limit.


And here are some closeups. A lot of 3D-dots on this one :-)




I love making these little notes to myself. Scrapbooking is such a great therapy. What would I do without it...

Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice scrappy Sunday!
*love*

12 comments:

Lilith Eeckels said...

This is just FABULOUS. Each and every layout you have made with this kit is stunning!

danni reid said...

omg. this is brilliant, love, love it so.

Fleursbydesign said...

Wow love this layout, just beautiful

Monique Liedtke said...

What an awesome layout! Love it!! can't wait to get started with my kit too! and good luck with your new job! you can do it!!! (btw, what are you going to do?)

pinkalishious said...

wow this pops!! xx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh my! Absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!

Umenorskan said...

Jättesnygg !

Jona Panesa said...

so lovely Alex!

Marinette said...

Fabulous! Love your pictures: you're so beautiful♥♥! Great work!

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Så läcker!! Gillar de stooora molnen och alla 3D effekter. Fina foton på dig också.
Hoppas du haft en fin alla hjärtans dag. Här är det sjukstuga... du vet om en man är förkyld så stannar världen ;)

Kramiz Maja

Pam said...

Love this layout!! The title work is so clever;)

You will do amazing in your new job, I am sure of it! Sending you good first day vibes:)

Bente Fagerberg said...

Denna var ju bara så himmla fin Alex,att jag blev helt enkelt tvungen att 'feature' den på bloggen idag!! Tack för att du länkade upp den på Paper Issues!! :-) Kram Bente