Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

An Unusual Post

Guess what? I made a card!

I don't know why I don't do this more often. I actually enjoy the process and it is a great alternative when the fingers are itching but the time is not your friend. Here it is:


The card is my second project for the My Scrapbook Nook challenge #7. It is a color challenge and I chose to use the color triangle of green, red and yellow. Basic Grey Hello Luscious was just the right collection.

This is how the inside looks. I had some fun with distress stains and glimmer mists.


I hope you are having a nice weekend! We are planning to visit the local library after lunch. I'm sure Linnea is going to love it, a bookworm as she is.

Thanks for peeking in!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åh, vilket fint kort! Färger, former, struktur och layout: Diggart!! /Jenny M

pinkalishious said...

fab card!

Mette said...

Sååååååå fint! Gillar massor!

chenguna said...

very pretty cards!

Amanda Jane said...

Love the colours and the butterflies.

teacher jessy said...

That is just so pretty! Love what you did with the inks too. You should do more cards :)