Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

You make me... scrap!

She makes me happy. She makes me smile. She makes me love. She makes me forget the time. She makes me crazy. She makes me a better person. And yes, she makes me wanna scrap! My sweet little girl. My living doll. My muse :-)

This is my take on Lily Bee's Sketch Challenge #5. I have used Lily Bee Head over Heels. I can't wait to get some new Lily Bee papers! I love every single collection they've had this CHA. Pretty, pretty, pretty!

I cut out these cute little stripes from the journaling card I have behind one of the photos. Like how it turned out.


And here is the sketch that inspired me. I chose to flip it this time.


Now off to entertain this little girl. She has been at home sick for couple of days now. Both she and I are starting to feel pretty bored. Sigh... Thank God it's Friday! Wishing you all a nice weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Nenne said...

fullkomligt underbart! Du är bäst vännen! gillar verkligen hur du klippt itu pappersremsorna och hur perfekt pappren matchar lillans klänning!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Boy oh boy, you've done it again. LOVE this!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet!/J

Sherri said...

Love your take on the sketch, it's fabulous. Great idea to cut up the journaling card like that too, really makes the layout pop. Alex, I'd say your groove is most definitely back girl!!! Have a great weekend.

pruts said...

oooh this is beautiful.

Andrea Amu said...

She sure does look like a living doll! Lucky you to have such a beautiful muse! Your page is fabulous!

Ann Cicilie said...

Wooow - that is so gorgeous! WOW! Love the design, and your little daughter is wonderful!

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh WOW!! this is absolutely Gorgeous!!!!! Love the photos (what a sweet little girl you have!) and what you did with the sketch, just perfect!!

Katja Schneider said...

Beautiful page!!! Love how you turned the sketch around!

Gina said...

just gorgeous!..love your take on the sketch! Gx

scrappin_in_AK said...

I love your style - really love this page

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Stunning page! Love your use of white space and this has such brilliant composition... LOVE IT!!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Awesome take on the sketch!! I love it!

LG said...

this is divine! Everything looks perfect together

Zarah said...

Sååå jeeeevvlans snygg!