Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lovely

Lovely March kit from My Scrapbook Nook. Lovely little fairy. "Lovely" - sometimes a layout title doesn't need to be more complicated than that :-)


March kit features brand new My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up collection. The kit is loaded with butterflies! Needless to say - it's adorable! I cut out all these butterflies from a patterned paper and made them form a circle. I mean, butterflies and circles are two of my favorite elements to work with. Do I need to say that I had a LOT of fun making this one? :)


I won one of the New Year crop challenges over at the Nook and I got my prize together with this kit. Among all the goodies, there was this pretty yellow ribbon from Crate Random collection. It matches the kit perfectly! Thank you Pam from My Scrapbook Nook! 


One last close up just because it'a fun...


Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! 
Thanks for stopping by and making me smile!

14 comments:

Marinette said...

Love the fabulous design of your LO! Simply gorgeous as usual♥♥

Sam Wright said...

Amazing layout!! love the colours/papers and butterflies!!

scrappin_in_AK said...

fabulous page - love, love your circle of butterflies

Lilith Eeckels said...

This is just FABULOUS!!!!! Love it!

Laurence said...

You made a stunning work ! It's beautiful !

pruts said...

I'm in love with this lo.
I love all those butterflies !!!!
great work !!

Sam Wright said...

Hi Alex You have just been awarded the Liebster Blog Award. Please check out my blog for more details x

Monica said...

Oh wow!! This is such a gorgeous layout! Love this design and the photo is just too precious!
Hugs
xoxo

Gina said...

soooo beautiful..what a fab design! :)

Kate Vickers said...

Just gorgeous, Alex! You must have been cutting those butterflies forever! LOL! I'm just about to tackle that paper myself!

pinkalishious said...

This is really pretty i love that circle of butterflies!! xx

pinkalishious said...

This is really pretty i love that circle of butterflies!! xx

Rachael Funnell said...

OH! MY! I ♥ this Layout...
WOW! WOW! WOW! The Butterflies Looks FANTASTIC You are a ROCKIN this Nook kit GIRL!!!!

Pam said...

love this! the butterflies are amazing!!!! love looking at your work, so glad you are back to scrapping;)