Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

My Faves

I love pretty shoes! It doesn't mean that I have many of them, but I have a few that make my heart jump. Like these:


When I saw MME Miss Caroline papers I instantly thought of my favorite pair of shoes (my husband thinks I'm a weirdo, but I am sure many of you like minded people can relate :-)) I just had to make a layout about them! I was lucky enough to find a beautiful photo of them in one of the Noa Noa catalogs, so I didn't even have to photograph mine. I mean, these are my favorite every day shoes. Meaning, I've had them a lot! I did Paris wearing them! They are not only pretty, but very comfortable too. My pair is no longer looking this fresh, so I was extremely happy when I found this photo online :-)

This layout is my take on the MME Blog Challenge #33. This is how the sketch looks like. Inspiring, isn't it?


Here are some closeups of the layout. LOVE these colors!



Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by and visit me. I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate it!

13 comments:

Tanya Privalova said...

lovely shoes!
amazing layot!and sweet sweet butterflies))))))))))))

Zarah said...

Ooooh, vilka söta skor! Och vilken exceptionellt ursnygg LO! :D

Cathy said...

just beautiful! Wow!

Sam Wright said...

Defo cute shoes! Layout is super pretty!

danni reid. said...

you are such an inspiration my friend, a wonder of ideas and gorgeous palettes, love this!

yyam said...

Your layout is sooooo sweet! I love those butterflies!

P/s: I love my shoes too...definitely worthy of a layout or two ...;)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow - this is such a gorgeous layout!!! Love the shoes too btw! :D

Rachael Funnell said...

I have too many Favorite pairs of shoes to Scrap about!!! hehehe
I just Looooove what you have done here!! The Butterflies, The Red Splatters of ink, Everything!!! DELIGHTFUL!!!

Denise van Deventer said...

I love your clean and simple look and your subject...so awesome! Really lovely!

tessie said...

lovely page!!!

Elena Stefanidou said...

This is to die for!!!Love it!

Ashley Rock said...

WOW! love the paint splashes and how you used the negative space on the butterflies!! Great layout!

Leah the Orange said...

oh, this is LOVELY. the page, the accents, the shoes. all of it! i really like how you've cut some butterflies out of the same paper as the background - it's unexpected and adds interest. SO PRETTY! :) thank you for linking up at Paper Issues! :)