Or too sick
Or too tired
She loves it! Okay, I know that this doesn't make her unique in any way and that 99% of the kids loves to swing, but anyway... I think it's worth a layout ;-) These pictures were perfect to document her love. She is smiling her biggest smile even though she is sick and it's a cold winter day outside. As long as she get's to swing...
I made this layout inspired by the last week's Thursday sketch over at October Afternoon's blog. I have mixed Holiday Style, Sidewalks and Modern Homemaker collections. Love how all OA lines look great together, new as old.
Here is the sketch that inspired me:
First I switched five circles for chevrons. Then I added five circles as well. And then... I added a few more :-) Couldn't resist! But still, I think one can see the sketch in my layout.
Now to something different. I received a new Liebster award! Yay! I love to hear that there are suuuuuper talented ladies out there that actually like and appreciate my work! Makes me so happy! This suuuuuuper talented lady that passed the award to me is Katja Schneider. I first discovered Katja's blog via Lily Bee since she is one of Lily Bee's awesome designers. And I loved her work! She is SO good! Be sure to check out her blog! Thank you Katja for putting a big smile on my face!
Here is a little more about Liebster award.
The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are unclear but the word translates from German as "darling" or "beloved". The idea of Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
Here are the guidelines for the Liebster Blog Award
1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Give this award to 5 other bloggers, who must have less than 200 followers, and let them know through a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog
4. Best of all- bask in the glory, have fun, and share the love!
I would be happy to spread some love to 5 inspiring girls.
1. Kate Vickers - Love her free and artistic style!
2. Sophie - She rocks the clean card design! So cool!
3. Ann Cicilie - Love, love, love her style!
4. Monique Liedtke - Love all the little details on her pages!
5. Helena/Willea - Her style is soooo different from mine, but I just can't stop admiring her work. Amazing!
Hope you will have time to visit these girls and leave them some love! They are all so sweet and so, so talented!
Thanks for stopping by my little place! Hope to see you soon again!