Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sluuurp!

I live with two huge milk consumers. Linnea drinks water only when she is thirsty at night, and that's only because we won't give her anything else. Not that she didn't try...


Sometimes she wants to drink with a straw. I love when she lays her head on a side, closes her eyes and sluuuuurps. Oh, and that "ahh!" when she's done! It cracks me up! You can really tell she enjoys her milk :-)


I have mixed October Afternoon Modern Homemaker and Sidewalks to make this layout. This is my take on OA'a Thursday sketch from the last week. I loved it! Check it out if you've missed it. It's really fun! 

Thanks for stopping by and for leaving me your love. And THANKS for encouraging me to apply for My Scrapbook Nook's DT call. It means a lot to me. I probably will. I mean, what do I have to lose? (besides my self-confidence LOL)

Have a lovely day!

12 comments:

Marinette said...

I adore your LO my friend! Love those bright colors and the cute pictures of your daughter! So sweet♥

Zarah said...

LOL! Hon är ju för himla läcker!!

(Berättade för maken om hur hom åkte skidor och sjöng/"dansade" - han garvade lika mycket som jag. Hon är vår idol! :D)

Kanonfin LO - och det är KLART du ska söka! Gogogo! :D

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute layout love the photos and the colors :)

Shellye said...

i love everything about this, Alex! the happy paper and sweet photos...it's adorable :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a delightful layout!!! Love the multiple photos, the papers and colours used and the design! Gorgeous!!!

Danielle said...

Oh wow, those papers are so cute and perfect for these photo's!! Love this layout and your fun little details.

danni reid. said...

i love, love every last detail!

LG said...

you are getting better and better. Your pages are magnificent. Lve this!

scrappin_in_AK said...

love this page - love the mix of papers - perfect

Deanna said...

LOVE your take on the sketch!

pruts said...

love the lay out of the page.
and those pics are soo cute

yyam said...

Ooooh..this is adorable! I love the happy colours here! And the fun title! And that fun speech bubble! Clever! ;)