Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Taking a week off

Hi there my creative friends!

Tomorrow, we'll be heading off to snow and mountains for a week of skiing. If you ask me, I would rather be enjoying the first signs of Spring here at home. I am dying to start planning all the work we need to invest in our backyard this year, now when the snow is finally gone. But nope, instead we are going to travel to find some more of it. Yaaay! (yes, my excitement is slightly fake :D) I am trying to cheer up because my dh and dd are really looking forward this trip. I am sure that the big smile on her face will save me once we get there :-)

I am going to miss scrapping (and chatting about the same), but don't give up on me... I'll be back in a week! (hopefully in one piece) ;-) Hope to see you then!


5 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Enjoy your week alex and we'll catch up when you come back...I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun pictures and tons of ideas for new projects....Trips have that effect on most creative minds ;-)

Greetings from Chicago~

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Bye! Have fun! I'd love to see snow!!! We never get it here!!! :D

Sherri said...

Oh my goodness, I actually had to laugh at your sarcasm Alex. You'll have a great time, you just have to keep yourself in the moment, and not think about what you "could be doing if you were home". Focus rather on what you "are doing" as you invest in the life and memory making of your sweet little family.
{hugs} to you, see you soon!

agnelia said...

Så fin LO och så vackert foto!

agnelia said...

Oops! Kommentaren ovan skulle till inlägget nedan. ;-)