Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

A Doll

Hi there, my dear creative friends! I miss updating my blog X times a week, but I am not going to push it this time. 1-2 times a week is still better than a total silence, isn't it? I've learned my lesson. Work + scrapbooking can be true. All I need is balance. Yep, it's simple as that ;-)

Today I am going to share my take on last week's Thursday sketch on October Afternoon's blog. So, can you guess what I've been playing with???


Oh yeah, I got me a Cameo!!! Happy times! :D For this layout I have used a shape called diamond pattern. I have used Mr.C only once and I am already in love! I have a feeling that we are going to have so much fun together, Mr.C and I.


I have used papers and stickers from the lovely OA Sidewalks line. I chose to keep it simple this time; both the design and the title. "A doll", that's what she is. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope that I will have some happy news to share with you next time. Tomorrow is time for the new My Scrapbook Nook team to be announced. Eeeeeek! I am so nervous I can't even think about it. 
Hope to see you soon again!

17 comments:

Lilith Eeckels said...

AMAZIN. You'll see, it's a fantastic machine. Have fun!

Zarah said...

Åååååh vad du är bra! ♥

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh this is gorgeous!!!! LOVE it!! (and I soooo need a Cameo too! why are they so expensive? sigh).

pruts said...

great !!!

julie e said...

What a great layout. I love the diamond shape.

beckyjune said...

You are on fire lately! Everything you make is incredible! I hope some amazing team snatches you up!!

scrappin_in_AK said...

glad you're enjoying playing with your new toy - fun page

pysselpetra said...

Superfint. Mr C verkar najs

Patricia Roebuck said...

Alex, this is stunning! So glad you got your new baby! I am loving the diamonds too. And definitely agree, 1 or twice a week blogging is plenty!

Diane Payne said...

Beautiful! I love the yellow/red color combo!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Love everything about this!!!! You are awesome.

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Denna är bara så läcker. Gillar designen och färgerna. Bra jobbat med din nya leksak ;)

Kramiz maja

Nenne said...

Åhh coolt! Japp, avi på Mr C men det är något som jag inte skulle kunn förankra hos maken LOL! Jag har precis deklarerat hur mycket jag tänker köpa scrapsaker för varje månad och han svalde det...ingen idé att utmana lyckan, va? haha!

HELT underbar layout, snyggt med kraft+gul och de svarta splatten, du är bäst!

Annette said...

Det är så snyggt att scrappa så där som du gör, stansa ut och använda på någon annan plats!

LG said...

oh my goodness this is sooooo amazing! I love this Alex!

Sherri said...

hee hee...so glad you and Mr. C are getting along so well. You two will look good growing old together :) Hope the new job is suiting you well and things are going along smoothly again.

Wendy said...

i had to pop in here to sat congrats! i am so pleased that you made the dt...i loved every min i was on there and i am sure you will too!