Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy

She smiles and laughs a lot. Yes, she has her moments, but overall she is such a happy little girl. We must have done something good as her parents ;-)

I took this picture of her just the other day. She is sick again. She had  around 39 degrees C (102-103F) fever and yet she gave me this smile. All dressed up too. Our happy little miss sunshine.


I used the March kit from My Scrapbook Nook featuring My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up.
I cut this cluster from one of the papers and adhered it using 3d dots.


I love using the edge stripes from MME papers. They are so pretty.


Thank you SO much for all the sweet comments you are leaving behind you. You are all so kind and you make me smile just as big and just as often as this little girl does :-) I am so glad that there are people out there who actually like my work. I was over the moon when I saw that my "My All" layout was featured on 2 Peas.


And then my sweet friends over at the Nook gave me such a beautiful feedback on my work that I literally blushed every time I logged in :-) Yep, all the love around me makes me feel so good about my self and that is something I really need right now. So - thank you! Thank you for being so sweet!

 ♥

13 comments:

Marinette said...

Wow! STunning! Love the way you used this paper! FAbulous my friend♥

Fluffy said...

Cute layout I love this paper and the way you used it! Tx

Damjan said...

Wow !!!
Svaka cast, sestro !!!

Sara said...

Åh, så fin den är! Gillar hur du har använt papprena.

Liftvarning på den! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Wow! Im not surprised your amazing page "My All" was featured it is well deserved alex! and you know what? I wouldn't be surprised if this beauty were featured next!! I love it to pieces!!

BRAVO

danni reid. said...

could not love this more alex!!!

PrinzessinN said...

Amazing!

pinkalishious said...

Ahh your girl is so cute, fab page bird xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stacey Michaud said...

awesome job...love the top cluster!

Shannon91 said...

whaouuuu, i love this page, so cute ...
Bizz

Jody said...

So cute! Love it all!

Monique Liedtke said...

Of course there are people who actually like your work!! Silly!!!! I love it!! All of it!!! You're THE best!!!

teacher jessy said...

Gorgeous layout. Awesome use of white space & the misting is awesome! Congrats on being featured :)