Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

{heart} this smile

I know, you have heard it before, but I really do; I love her smile!


I made this layout for the "Lift the person above you" challenge over at My Scrapbook Nook. I lifted THIS layout by Amanda Jane.  Love all these fun little challenges at the Nook. If you ever feel that you need an inspiration boost, come over and play with us! There is always something going on.

I have used the lovely April kit featuring Crate Paper Story Teller line. Definitely one of my favorite collections. I've been loving this white-on-white trend that has been going on for some time now. I wanted to try it, so I adhered a lot of little white hearts on a white cardstock to create some texture. I really like how it turned out. Cameo helped me create the title...


Thank you so much for stopping by. And THANK YOU for all the congratulations about the Nook design team, both here and on my Facebook page. I love sharing my happiness with you!

13 comments:

Lilith Eeckels said...

Oh this is FABULOUS!!!! I love her smile too and love it when you scrap about it! and go go cameo!

Marinette said...

Gorgeous! I love all those hearts! A very lovely page♥ Btw I love her smile too♥♥

Umenorskan said...

Jättefin !!!

leah said...

Sweet and adorable!! ^_^ Love the hearts layered on your background!

Monique Liedtke said...

Alex this is really adorable!! LOVE the colors, the design and that photo is soooo sweet!!! Love the title too! (so need a Cameo too :) )
Have a great weekend!

Fleursbydesign said...

Lovely layout - makes me want to get a Cameo :)

Kali said...

waouu elle est GENIALE
j'adore
Kali

So.Creative said...

Just gorgeous!!

Zarah said...

Helt underbar!! (Och får mig att tråna ÄNNU mer efter en Cameo! ;))

yyam said...

Such a radiant smile! :)
Love the use of the heart motif. And the pops of red. REally awesome work Alex! Congrats on making the Scrapbook Nook DT too!!! Yay!!!

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

FANTASTISK!!! Å linnea är såååå fin söt som socker =)

Önskar dig en trevlig Valborg!

Kramiz Maja

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Absolutely stunning page!!! Totally gorgeous! Love the white on white and the pops of red! Wow!!!

corrie said...

This is so great! The picture is adorable and I love the white on white. Love!