Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

My All

My husband and our daughter. It doesn't matter how often I get to see the two of them together; they always move me.


It's been a while since I played with the February kit from My Scrapbook Nook. I kind of missed it :-) In case you don't recognize these papers, it's October Afternoon Sasparilla. The background paper is OA Holiday Style and the little flyer is OA Farmhouse. The stars I've used are stickers from Jenni Bowlin Studio.


This is my take on the Thursday sketch challenge on OA's blog. It's been a lot of OA lately. I hope they will release their new collection soon. My stash is shrinking! :-)

Thanks a bunch for stopping by! 
Have a lovely day!

15 comments:

pysselpetra said...

superfin multipic layout. som en liten berättelse

Jody said...

Great LO and awesome pics! I find it hard to use multiple photos but you did a great job here!

Samantha Wright said...

Super layout!

Mag said...

Love so much this LO !!

Shannon91 said...

So cute !!! I love this layout ...
Bizz

yyam said...

Wow! Great take on the sketch Alex. Amazing use of colours and mix of patterns! And I love the sweet photos!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Just FABULOUS. Each and everyone of your layouts is just stunning!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh Gosh alex this is moving me a lot!
I can totally feel the love here!

Your page is gorgeous and you know what? when I come back from France, I want to scraplift it!!!
I just need more time argh!!!

Okay I'm going to stare some more at your L.O now ;o)

Home sweet home said...

This page is so beautiful and I love the photos and the design are great.Well done.:):)
Hugs Merethe

Sherri said...

Alex, you and OA are a match made in Heaven, seriously. This layout is breathtaking. I adore those photos of your dh and dd, they are so sweet. I would want to scrap them over and over :)

Fluffy said...

This layout is seriously cute! and the pics are adorable

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Soooo stunning! Love this so much!!! I love OA too - it's my fave by far!!! :D

Anna Sigga said...

Simply stunning Alex!

PrinzessinN said...

This is just fabulous! Love it!

Monique Liedtke said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!