Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Man

A while ago I won a sketch challenge over at Lily Bee's blog and yesterday I received my prize pack. Yay! I got the gorgeous Victoria Park collection! How fun! Thank you SO much Kristen!

As soon as my daughter went to bed, my creative juices started to flow. This is what I came up with.


I love the color scheme of Victoria Park. It is so versatile. I adore the coordinated stickers that come with every collection. Here I have cut the whole set of little banners from the stickers ark and used it as a stripe under my photos.


The {i LOVE you} journaling card is from the Head over Heels collection. It goes so well together with Victoria Park and it is just perfect for a layout about my beautiful husband ;-)


I am soooooo nervous today! Today is a big day. The day when Leah is going to announce the finalist of the My Scrapbook Nook DT call. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I. Can't. Breath.

Thanks for stopping by my dear creative friends!

EDIT: I've made THE LIST! I've made THE LIST!!! I am a finalist! *giggles* Now, it's not over yet. We are 23 excited girls on that list and there are only a few spots open. But hey! I am one step closer to fulfilling my dream :-) Must. Sleep. Now.

10 comments:

Marinette said...

Wow!You're on fire girl! Love so much your style and you work lately!!! Gorgeous LO♥♥

Lilith Eeckels said...

STUNNING and on a roll girl!!!! LOVE it!

Sherri said...

This is so sweet Alex. Congrats again on winning. And....all the best on The Nook DT call. I will be shocked if you don't make it this time around. You are so on fire. Sending you a big hug from Canada girl xo

Shannon91 said...

A great layout !
Bizz

Fluffy said...

Cute! I love the way you have filled some of the frames on the background paper Tx

danni reid. said...

this rocks alex♥

Jody said...

This is super fantastic! I love the frames that you cut out and layered behind...and of course the paint/ink splotches! Awesome! Love your stuff and love coming to your blog!

Sherri got me hooked at the Nook - can't wait to get my April kit - need to craft, craft craft!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Fabulous layout!! Love all of your creations!!! And good luck with the Nook call, although I'm soooooooooooo sure you'll be on the list! Your work is stunning!! But good luck anyway! Hugs,
Monique

Leah said...

Beautiful layout as always Alex. Best of luck with the DT, congratulations on making the "LIST". I so hope you make it xxx

Jona Panesa said...

congrats, I'm sure you will make it. you make beautiful pages. no not just beautiful but stunning!