Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Practice makes Perfect

Yaaaay! I finally got my April kit from My Scrapbook Nook! I've been dying to get this one! It features Crate Paper Story Teller collection, one of my favorite CHA releases. It didn't take me long to create my first layout :-)


Once again, I fell in love with a paper *sigh* How can you not love this collection??? How can you not love Crate? Seriously, this kit is breathtaking!

The layout is about Linnea practicing to whistle. She's been constantly trying for weeks until one day when it finally happened. She got the hang of it! :-) She is really good now. Once again, she has proved that practice makes perfect.


Pretty, pretty papers for a pretty, pretty girl!


Oh, wanna hear something exciting? My Mind's Eye have started a new feature on their blog, called I Spy With MME. And guess what? My "Caught in the Moment" layout was featured in the first post! Check it out here! I was over the moon when Stephanie emailed me asking if they could publish my layout. Took me one second to send "YES!" back to her. I am thrilled, flattered and so very, very honored! 

Thank you for taking your time to stop by today. I love the foot prints you are leaving behind you ;-)

12 comments:

Zarah said...

Supercool LO - och dina foton är helt suveräääääna!! Får jag gå kurs hos dig?! :D

Marinette said...

Very lovely layout!! I'm in love too with that Crate Paper line♥

Lilith Eeckels said...

THIS IS AMAZING Alex. Love it to bits!

alexandra s.m. said...

Dear alex,

Gorgeous Page once again!
I just love how you designed your page!
lovely palette and great movement created with the decorative elements.

Greetings form the Alps ;-)

Deanna said...

I looove this one Alex! perfection!

Cath. said...

Helt suveränt snygg layout! Är så imponerad av ditt sätt att scrappa, det blir sååå snyggt! Du är en verklig begåvning! Önskar dig en trevlig helg!
Kramar!

agnelia said...

Jättesnygg layout! Och din dotter är ursöt! Blev läckert med del av texten över fotot. :)

Wendy said...

just perfect! i saw this on pinterest and had to pop over and comment and say how much i love this!

Ulrika said...

Allt är supersnyggt! Vilken härlig stil du har. Jag hittade hit via My Minds Eyes blogg! Du hamnar bland mina favoriter direkt! Ha en underbar helg! :-)

pinkalishious said...

LOVE that photo shes so cute, congrates for making the nook shortlist also bird xxxxxxxxx

Rachael Funnell said...

Just Gorgeous Alex! Love the Design of this!!!
CONGRATS! On the Feature for MME...
Your Work is Always SENSATIONAL & INSPIRING..... ♥

Jona Panesa said...

loved this!