Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So, did you hear me scream? :-)

I'm sure my entire neighborhood did (and it was midnight over here when Leah announced the team!). Yep, I made it! Can you believe it??? I made the My Scrapbook Nook design team! Crazy!

I slept around 3 hours last night, but I've been smiling the whole day. I am over the moon about this! Can't remember the last time I was this excited (and nervous at the same time!). I am so grateful for this opportunity. At the same time, my heart hurts for all those amazing ladies who share this dream, but who didn't make it this time. I know so well how it feels. But now I also know that you should never give up on your dream. They do come true, after all :-)

Only 4 of us joined the team this time. The other 3 ladies who made it all the way (in case you didn't hear them scream yesterday) are:


And these lovely, super talented veterans are returning for another term:



Can you see now why I am so excited and so nervous??? I'll be working side by side with my big idols! *giggles* Surreal. 

So, wanna see what I'll be getting in my first DT kit


I can hear you sigh! That's okay... I do that every time I see this gorgeous picture too ;-) The kit features Echo Park's "This and That Graceful" collection with additional ruffled trim, Maya Road canvas butterflies, button straight pins, bling/jewels from Petaloo, and some gorgeous coordinating chipboard! I am dying to lay my hands on it! Can't wait! 

But that is not all! Let me introduce the May Grab Bag to you:


Grab Bags are hot so hurry and grab one while you can! This month's Grab Bag features paper from Echo Park's "This and That Charming" collection. And the great deal is that if you join the club in May you will receive the June kit for FREE along w/a free June Grab Bag. You will also receive another free kit after 12 paid months! Two FREE kits and a grab bag when you sign up for 12 months! How cool is that? :-)

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by! I am looking forward to sharing my DT work with you!



9 comments:

Mag said...

Congratulations !!
WHat a big news !! I'm very happy for you !

Zarah said...

GRATTIS, smulan! Så glad för din skull! :D

Rachael Funnell said...

ToooT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!
A Big CONGRATS to you Alex...
SO SO HAppy for you! ♥

Umenorskan said...

Stort grattis.

Bente Fagerberg said...

Jo du Alex, dina grannar kan mycket väl ha hört mig hojta i natt vid två-tre tidan när jag vaknade på soffan med IPad'en i armarna,..he he..
Så kan det gå när maken inte är hemma ock skickar en i säng...
ETT JÄTTEGRATTIS till DT platsen och jag hoppas vi ska få en massa kul tillsammans där!!

Marinette said...

I'm so so so happy for you my sweet friend♥♥♥

Nenne said...

Du är bäst! STORT GRattis! Så glad för din skull och ja, det var nästan att det hördes till Segeltorp!!!

KRAM!

alexandra s.m. said...

That doe not surprise me one bit!
MEGA CONGRATS to you alex!
so so deserved! <3

Gina said...

BIG congrats to you Alex..very excited to have you join the team :) xox