Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thousands of Little Moments...

...make life big.

There is a challenge over at My Scrapbook Nook with focus on titles. There are so many different ways to find inspiration for fun titles. One of my favorite inspiration sources is quotes. For this layout I was inspired by this quote I found on Pinterest.



I didn't use it as it is, because I wanted to incorporate a lovely Storyteller tag in my design :-) Instead I chose to call this page: "Thousands of little moments make life big".


That is so true. I cherish every single moment spent with Linnea. They fill my life with joy and true unconditional love. 


I created this little embellishment using Epiphany Crafts Tool Round 25 that I won on Katarina's blog a while ago. Thank you, sweet Kat! I love it!


I guess you recognize the April kit from My Scrapbook Nook by now :-) Crate Paper Story Teller line still makes my heart jump! Love it so much!

As of this week, I am a working mom again and I guess that my new job will affect the frequency of my blog posts. But I promise you, I won't give up scrapbooking this time! I just won't be able to keep updating my blog as often. I hope though that you will still keep peeking in! ;-) 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

19 comments:

Marinette said...

Another gorgeous layout my friend! Very like all those tags and the cute picture of your daughter♥

Zarah said...

Suuuupersnyggt!

Diane Payne said...

Such a great page, Alex! I love your colorful and fun style!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Oh WONDERFUL!!!!

Anna said...

Ursnyggt! :D

Stacey Michaud said...

oh, girl! You are so talented...I hope you know what an inspiration you are!

Sherri said...

Love! You have been doing such a fine job with all your recent creations. Like Stacey said you are most definitely an inspiration to me!!! All the best as you settle into your new routine Alex. And I'm crossing my fingers for you for the Nook dt, you would be an awesome addition to their team my girl.

yyam said...

Wow! Love the happy colours here! And how you've extended the colours on her hat to the papers. Love those tags too! Just brilliant!

Royal Splendour said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deanna said...

loooove this girly! Sheesh! Everything you're touching is turning to gold! Keep it comin'!

Annika said...

Totally amazing!! I take my hat off and bow!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Awesome!!! Wow - this is so bold and striking!!!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Underbar sida Alex och kul ide med titlarna. Lycka till vidare på vägen mot en DT plats hos The Nook. Hugs!

Patricia said...

Hope all goes well with working... This layout is just amazing! Your use of product and design amazes me. Beautiful!

Denise Price said...

Congratulations on your new job!

I love the combination of the vertical tags and the horizontal stripes on your fun, colorful layout.

alexandra s.m. said...

I love it Alex!!
Greetings from Paris~

danni reid. said...

this rocks!

Monique Liedtke said...

This is soooo cute! I LOVE that photo and the design is fabulous! Going to pin this!

LG said...

this is stunning! love the use of those colorful tags