Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Facial Expressions

I don't know what to tell you about the story behind this layout. I believe that the pictures speak for themselves.


These are not her "funny faces". This is how she looks like when she tells a story. Worth mentioning: I've heard my husband say that she's got that from me! It's cute when you are 3, but when you are 30??? Um...


This layout is my take on Lily Bee's sketch challenge #8. When I was done with it, I realized that it reminds me of one of my old layouts. Funny, because I followed the sketch pretty literally. It must be the sketch that reminded of my old layout to start with :-) Oh, never mind... I like how this one turned out!

Thanks for peeking in my dear creative friends! And thank you for all the sweet words you are leaving behind you. Hope to see you soon again!

9 comments:

Gina said...

so beautiful!! love the expressions..so cute :) Gx

Marinette said...

Your daughter is soooo cute and so funny:)
Love the design♥

Choup72 said...

WOW so beautifil!!! <3<3<3

Rachael Funnell said...

TOTALLY Awesome Alex!! Those photo's are Fantastic....

Patricia Roebuck said...

I saw this on FB! Just LOVE this LO! Gorgeous!

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Fantastiskt vackert! Gillar de olika storlekarna på vimplarna =)

Pam said...

the expressions are priceless! i have some photos of my little man like this...i just might have to lift this!!

gorgeous work as always:)

alexandra s.m. said...

I love it alex!
Your daughter is so funny, she reminds me of my Lily!!
xxx

Monique Liedtke said...

Love those pics of your dd!! and the layout is wonderful! yet again :)