Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Finally!

Pretty Party is in da house! Yay! 

I pre-ordered this beautiful Crate Paper collection and yet it took me forever to get it. But now it's here and it's even prettier irl! I've been saving Linnea's birthday photos for this line. It's a match made in haven :-)


Isn't she adorable? 


I love mixing Crate's chipboards, cut-outs and stickers. It's such an easy way to add dimension to your layout. See these cute little wooden birds from Studio Calico? I'm in LOVE!


Man, it felt good to get this layout out of my system! I've been dying to play with this line :-)
Thanks for taking your time to stop by today!

13 comments:

Zarah said...

Uuuursnyggt! :D

Nenne said...

Helt underbar! Hon är såå söt din lilla älva!

Marinette said...

Lovely layout! Love these bright colors and the fun design♥

Fluffy said...

Such a sweet layout & pic, Love the fairy wings she is wearing! Tx

Lilith Eeckels said...

AMAZING!

Sherri said...

I love what you did with that frame Alex, this is such a delicate layout :)

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh my it is gorgeous! I just live that photo of her too. I think I need those birds now!

Shellye McDaniel said...

Love how you used the two patterned papers...I was doing that a lot at one time and have forgotten about it! Looks BEAUTIFUL and your little one is a doll :)

So.Creative said...

Oh this is so pretty Alex! Love the colorful power of your layout! Sweet and soft^^

Deanna said...

beautifully done! I love the oval frame especially!

Gina said...

what a sweet collection..and your layout is absolutely gorgeous! :)

Migui said...

Merveilleuse ta page, waouh !
Bisous

Carina Lindholm said...

Bedårande layout!!!