Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

May Movie Madness Crop: Movie Title challenge

Hi guys! I hope that you have joined us over at My Scrapbook Nook. We are having a big May Movie Madness crop with lots of fun and inspiring challenges. And the prize? Well, the prize couldn't be better! You can win a 3 months kit subscription! How awesome is that???

My challenge for you is to pick a movie title and use it on your layout. You can read more about it and on how to participate here. For my layout, I chose the title "Catch me if you can" which is perfect for a layout about my daughter. She is never still!


I have mixed different Crate Paper collections for this one: Emma's Shoppe, Portrait and Random


To create the arrows I have used Cameo and the shape arrows: grunge.


There are so many good, catchy titles out there ready to be used ;-) I hope you feel inspired to give it a try!

Now to something else. See my "Facial Expressions" layout below? I do like it, but I never expected it to get any attention out there. It didn't feel that special. But I guess that there is something about it since Lily Bee chose to showcase it on their blog AND at the same time it was featured on 2 Peas. Lily Bee happiness x 2! Such a sweet surprise for a big Lily Bee fan like me! :-) 


Me so happy! :-)

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by today! I'll see you soon again!
Have a lovely Sunday!

9 comments:

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Grattis till att vara "Featured" på "peas =) Den är så läcker! Så även denna layout. Du har så fiffiga ideér med pappper!! Själv är jag urusel... ibland känns det ångestfyllt att måsta lägga på mönstrade papper =D. Färg och dekosar gillar jag ;). Superfin hur som helst är din!

Kramiz Maja

Rachael Funnell said...

FANTASTIC Alex!! All those arrows look totally Awesome....

Samantha Wright said...

Fabulous layout!

Denise Price said...

Hee-hee, love your cute title.

Nice effect with the chevron cutouts.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Totally fantastic!!! Love the arrows - especially how they are cut out! Great title! Love this sooo much!

yyam said...

Wow! Love the bold colours and the graphic use of those arrows! :)

Deanna said...

This is fantastic Alex! GORGeous!

alexandra s.m. said...

Bravo alex!!!
How is it that I am not surprised ;o)


Love your new page!
such a great take on the movie title!!!

Your DD is so precious too


xxx

Sherri said...

Those chevrons are great, and congrats on the feature.