Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

More Pretty Party...


I am so glad that I finally got to scrap Linnea's 3rd birthday! I mean... in only few months she'll be turning 4 so it was really about time to get it done :-) Here she is, waiting to blow out the candle on her fairy-cake.


I am not so sure how I feel about this one. I had an idea (that seemed to be sooo good) but the layout didn't turn out like the image in my head... I hate it when it happens...


I used the adorable Pretty Party line from Crate Paper. You can count on seeing more layouts using the same line in the near future, because I am madly, deeply in L.O.V.E :-)

See you around my dear creative friends! 

11 comments:

danni reid. said...

you could scrap the telephone book my friend, i love, love your gorgeous layout and what an amazing pic of linnea too!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Adorable layout with the cutest of models. I love this, Alex!!

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Läcker layout och underbart foto. Gillar hur du skurit ut delar av det mönstrade pappret så att cardstocken bakom lyser igenom.

Kramiz maja

So.Creative said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the colors you chose!^^

Choup72 said...

so cute!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

so pretty!! love the colors and so appropriate for the sweet little girl and her cake

Carol said...

that cake looks amazing!!! such a pretty color combo for your pretty little girl ;)

Sherri said...

A perfect collection for this event!

Pam said...

i think you are crazy:) this is gorgeous!!! love that picture (and cake!), the little cake with the candle embellie is darling too!

Gina said...

oh it's so lovely! :) Gx

Brianna Marshall said...

i love how you cut out space in the layout!gorgeous layout!