Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

To my Mom

When I see a sticker with the word "daughter" on it, I usually think of my own daughter and the sticker most often ends up on a layout about her. This time, the word "daughter" inspired me to make something different. I remembered that I am a daughter too. And not just any daughter, I am a daughter to the most wonderful, most lovable woman in the world. This layout is for you, mom.


This is my first DT layout for My Scrapbook Nook, using the lovely May kit. The kit features adoooorable Echo Park This & That Graceful collection. Love, love, love! I hope you like it too.


I am having a busy (but fun) week. I feel bad for not having time to hop around and give back some of the love you are leaving in here. It's just one of those weeks... but it will pass.

Thanks for stopping by my dear friends! I'll see you soon again!

8 comments:

Lilith Eeckels said...

LOVE it. It is perfect in every way.

Zarah said...

Awww! Vad FINT - på så många sätt! ♥

Danielle said...

Such a pretty layout girl!!

Marinette said...

Wow! Love it! So lovely♥♥

Rachael Funnell said...

OH! So ♥Love this.... FAN FAB U LAS!!

yyam said...

Such a lovely layout! So beautifully composed!:)

Samantha Wright said...

Gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Söt mamma du har! Syns vem du ärvt ögonen ifrån :) Härlig layout /Jenny