Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Father and Son

I feel something almost magical when I see Adrian in his dad's arms. I hope he will become a man, just as wonderful as his father is.


I made this layout using American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan line.


He is sleeping in my arms while I am sitting here in front of the computer. I should probably be sleeping as well (don't get much of that in the night), but I just had to log in here and say "hi" again :-) Hmmm... A litle blog hop now would be nice... Please Adrian, keep sleeping... Please...

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Hey Girl!
So good to hear from you and to see how happy everyone is ;-)
This L.O and the previous one put a huge smile on my face!
WELCOMe back!
YOu were missed!!


(Love the name Adrien by the way!)

Jessica said...

Nice to see you're here again :) lovely page!