Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Hi friends!

Where should I start?

I guess that you have figured out that I wasn't feeling well during my pregnancy, physically nor mentally. It's been pretty tough, and keeping up with work and family was pretty much everything I was capable of. But, guess what? Now I have a wonderful, sweet little boy here beside me and I am the happiest mom in the world! So... there is no good in looking back and remembering how bad I was feeling, right? ;-) Let's just press the resume-button and share some lovely scrappy stuff! (Yep, I've been scrappin' this past month and  I've enjoyed every single second of it!)

I would love to share a layout that means a world to me. Not because of it's design, but because of the story it tells; a dream come true.


Linnea has been asking for a little sister since she was two years old. She is now four and a half and she got a little brother, but she is the happiest girl in the world! These pictures were taken the same day we came back home from the hospital. Needless to say, I was crying some big happy tears that day...


I created this layout for a sketch challenge over at Lily Bee's blog. I used the Handmade collection as well as some goodies from Heidi Swapp. Words "dream" and "love" are cut with Cameo. I just discovered how fun it is to play with Cameo's sketch pens! Love it!

Now, this felt GOOD! I've missed you guys! I hope that you can understand why I've been silent, even without me looking back and writing down a list with all pregnancy illnesses I've been through ;-) See you soon again! ♥


5 comments:

Marinette said...

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!! I'm so so happy to see new layouts from you here and on FB. I missed you girl! This layout is gorgeous and I love your so cute pictures♥

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Så glad jag är att du scrappar igen =) Denna layout är ljuvlig och fotona är helt fantastiska.

Kramiz Maja

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous!

Nenne said...

YAY!
YAY för din son!
YAY för din dotters lycka!
YAY för att du mår bra igen!
YAY för att du scrappar!

Kram!

Monique Liedtke said...

WOW!! What a PERFECT layout, story and photo ... I can feel the tears in my eyes watching these photos and remembering how very happy Manon and Tim were when Mats was born (already 8 years ago). I'm so so happy for you!!

Have to try those sketch pens I bought months ago ... really love the result on your page!