Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Welcome to the World

I never scrapped pictures from Linnea's birth. For some reason they always felt too sacred, and I never knew where to start... That's something I regret and I didn't want the same thing to happen with Adrian. So here it is... Welcome to the world, my son.


I made this layout for a sketch challenge over at Lily Bee's blog. I've loved their challenges this month! I think I've entered every single one :-) I have used the Double Dutch line, one of my favorite collections ever!


I sketched my title with two different colors before cutting it with my Cameo. Love the effect!

One day, I will go back and scrap Linnea's birth too. Those memories are just so precious...

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Leanne said...

absolutely stunning!!

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Makalöst vackert. Härliga foton och jag gillar alla hjärtana du spridit ut så vackert på sidan.

Kramiz

Elena Stefanidou said...

Alex I am so happy you are back.This is a wonderful layout.I hope you win the challenge(s).
So a welcome for you and your beautiful boy.
xoxo

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is so gorgeous! I am the same as you - I haven't been able to scrap these precious photos!! xo

Treesa said...

Gorgeous layout! How special...so nice to see your gorgeous layouts again. Congrats on your beautiful baby too hope all is well x

Arlette said...

Love this layout!