Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Climb Up High

I can't tell you enough how much I love the Lucky Charm collection! I feel inspired as soon as I pull out the papers. Here is another layout:


The layout is a message for Linnea: "What ever you do in your life, my love, believe in yourself and aim high."


This must be my favorite technique at the moment: first sketch, then cut. Here, I've used it both on the clouds and on the title. The title is written with the free font Always Forever.


I am loving these colors! And that arrow-paper is to die for! 

I hope you feel inspired by AC Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm collection. If you didn't get it yet, please do! You won't regret it! I got mine from Paper Issues. If you want to get some, feel free to use my code ALEX20 to get 20% discount on the entire order.

Talking about Paper Issues, be sure to link up your projects for the current "It's Serendipity" issue. You can win a prize pack from our sponsor this month - Elle's Studio.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

Well you know I can't get enough of this collection! It is a fave! This is gorgeous, Alex! Just stunning! And I have used sketch pens but not this way. So you sketch it and then use the offset and then cut that? I need to try!! Thanks for Inspo!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

LOVE THIS!!!

Samantha Wright said...

Cute layout

Ashley Horton said...

Love the use of the Lucky Charm, Alex!! And the title with the Sketch Pens looks fab!! I can't wait to get mine in!!