Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Enjoying the Ride

Believe it or not, but I have more Lily Bee layouts to share :-)

I made this one for their Transportation challenge last month. I used the Handmade collection.


Adrian loves his stroller. I am not used to that. Linnea always hated it when she was a baby. We had to rock the stroller, run and sing at the same time to make her fall asleep. But Adrian... he just lies there; calm and relaxed. He really knows how to enjoy the ride.


I cut this Echo Park stroller with my Cameo in three different papers and then layered the pieces using 3d-dots. It turned out pretty cute :-)

You know what? I kind of miss playing with October Afternoon. If you are following my blog, you know how much I love OA. Well... I am not a hoarder. If I love a collection, I use it to the last little bit (well... almost). So now I am kind of out of OA. At first I didn't want to order collections I missed while I was away from scrapbooking and I only preordered the Travel Girl instead, but I should have known better... No way I can wait! :-) So... I just placed an order for Farm Girl and Midway! Yay! Just so you know... You can expect to see some new OA creations in here soon :-)

Thanks for peeking in!