Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Finally We Meet

Linnea got a little bit sad when she saw Adrian's birth layout. "Why didn't I get one?", she asked. "I want one!", she demanded. "And I want hearts on mine too!". So, what to do? Make her one, of course :-) 


I am still in love with the soft and beautiful Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection. It felt perfect for this layout.


These hearts are for you, my sweet little girl; my love.


Again, I made my title with Cameo. Seriously, how did I ever manage to scrap without it?? :-)


I don't usually use this big decorations on my layouts, but this layered flower was just too cute to leave untouched. I cut a border sticker in three and layered it underneath the flower. She asked for hearts, didn't she? ;-) It was first time she actually asked for a layout. I am glad she appreciates memories I am creating for her. 

I don't have much time for blog hopping these days. Posting this took me hours! Adrian still needs me a lot... But.. THANKS for peeking in and visiting my little scrappy place! And thank you for the love and kind words you are leaving behind you. It feels sooo nice to hear that you guys are glad to see me again :-)

Until next time!

4 comments:

Lilith Eeckels said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm overjoyed to see your work again! Enjoy your little one. they grow so fast!

lillesmor said...

Ååh - så fin! Den var utrolig søt den burken med hjerter i<3 - kjempefin detalj.
Grattis med bebis:-)

Rachael Funnell said...

Such a GORGEOUS layout Alex... The jar with the hearts is TOO CUTE!!

Julie Dionne said...

I LOVE what you did with the hearts coming out of the jar ! And the cluster of embellies on the top right corner looks great !