Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy, happy, happy!

A week ago I got the most unexpected email from Malin. She was wondering if I was interested in guesting Pyssloteket for couple of months. If?! Honestly, I never thought that something like this could happen to me, especially not after I've been away from scrapbooking for so long. But it did happen (yep, I am pretty sure it wasn't a dream...) and I was more than happy to say YES! So now I am patiently waiting for my package from Anna, Pyssloteket's mama. I am soooo looking forward to design for her! :-)

More happy news... I was featured over at Paper Issues' blog. Not once, but twice! The current issue is all about clouds and I linked up two of my layouts. Both of them got featured! One old and one new :-) Me so happy!

While talking about happy, let me share one happy and bright layout with you.


He was only 6 weeks old when I took this picture of him, and he already looked a little sneaky :-) I am pretty sure that we are going to see more of this look in the future :-)

I have ordered some new stuff from US, and while waiting for those goodies to arrive, I am going through my stash playing with what ever makes me feel inspired. For this layout I have mixed two old MME lines; Lime Twist and Miss Caroline Dolled Up. Two lines that at the first sight seem so different, worked perfectly well together!


I've mixed 3D stars with plain ones to get more interesting dimension.


That would be all for this time. See you soon again!
Thank you so much for stopping by!


5 comments:

Deanna said...

love love love love LOVE this layout! I have that MME star paper, and I'm totally pulling it out when I start scrapping again. And this LO almost makes me want to go pull it out now. Alex, you're ROCKIN' the layout world right now! Can't wait to see more!

Monique Liedtke said...

Yay! Congrats Alex! I'm so happy for you!! LOVE this layout of yours! there's so much to see! Pinning it!

Karen said...

this is a STUNNING layout Alex, I love it!!!

Karen said...

absolutely stunning layout Alex!!!! I love love love this!

Roxanne Rawls said...

Awwwww....how adorable! I had a sneaky boy like that....and yep, well...you're right, the sneakiness never goes away!!! Ha!! Your layout is great!